- Please choose a Link:
- X-FAB Semiconductor Foundries AG mixed-signal wafer foundry
- X-REL [X-REL Semiconductor SAS] high temperature integrated circuits (ICs)
- X-REL Semiconductor SAS [X-REL] high temperature integrated circuits (ICs)
- Xan3D hybrid ICs
- Xanoptix, Inc. now Xan3D
- Xanic Limited MMICs operating in the frequency band 50GHz-500GHz
- XaQti Corp. networking processors
acquired by Vitesse Semiconductor Corp.
Vitesse Semiconductor Corp. acquired by Microsemi Corp.
- Xecom telecontrollers, modem modules
- Xceive Corporation TV tuner ICs
acquired by Cresta Technologies Corporation
- Xelerated Inc. network processors
acquired by Marvell Technology Group Ltd.
- XenICs infrared detectors
- Xemics SA microcontrollers, DSP, receivers/transceivers
acquired by Semtech Corporation
- Xemod Inc. RF power products for wireless networks
acquired by Sirenza Microdevices
- Xentec semiconductor cores
acquired by inSilicon
- XeThru by Novelda radar sensors
- Xiamen Changelight Co. Ltd. LEDs, epitaxial wafers and chips, gallium arsenide solar cells
- Xicor Inc. EEPROMS, flash, NOVRAMs, microperipherals
acquired by Intersil Corp.
- Xignal Technologies AG communications
- Xiamen Ocular LCD Devices Co. Ltd. LCD display
- Xiamen Powerway Advanced Material Co. Ltd. [PAM-XIAMEN] epitaxial wafers
- Xilient Inc. digital media
- Xilinx Inc. FPGA, CPLD
- Xinguang Silicon
- Xirrus Inc. wireless communications
- XMC [Wuhan Xinxin Semiconductor Manufacturing Corporation] wafers
a member of Tsinghua Unigroup Ltd.
- XMOS Semiconductor Ltd. processors
- Xpliant Inc.
acquired by Cavium Inc.
- Xponent Photonics Inc [a Hoya Company] surface mount photonics
- Xsens Technologies B.V motion trackers
acquired by Fairchild Semiconductor International Inc.
Fairchild Semiconductor International Inc. acquired by ON Semiconductor
- Xsilon Ltd. in-home connectivity
- XtremeSpectrum Inc. communications
- Xunlight Corporation thin-film silicon based solar cells & PV modules
Direct Link to this page:
|Page updated on