- Please choose a Link:
- X-FAB Semiconductor Foundries AG mixed-signal wafer foundry
- X-REL [X-REL Semiconductor SAS] high temperature integrated circuits (ICs)
- X-REL Semiconductor SAS [X-REL] high temperature integrated circuits (ICs)
- Xan3D hybrid ICs
- Xanoptix, Inc. now Xan3D
- Xanic Limited MMICs operating in the frequency band 50GHz-500GHz
- XaQti Corp. networking processors
acquired by Vitesse Semiconductor Corp.
Vitesse Semiconductor Corp. acquired by Microsemi Corp.
Microsemi Corporation acquired by Microchip Technology Inc.Xceive Corporation TV tuner ICs
acquired by Cresta Technologies Corporation
- Xceler Systems Inc. processors
- XCOM advanced wireless technologies
- Xecom telecontrollers, modem modules
- Xelerated Inc. network processors
acquired by Marvell Technology Group Ltd.
- XenICs infrared detectors
- Xemics SA microcontrollers, DSP, receivers/transceivers
acquired by Semtech Corporation
- Xemod Inc. RF power products for wireless networks
acquired by Sirenza Microdevices
- Xentec semiconductor cores
acquired by inSilicon
- XeThru by Novelda radar sensors
- Xiamen Changelight Co. Ltd. LEDs, epitaxial wafers and chips, gallium arsenide solar cells
- Xicor Inc. EEPROMS, flash, NOVRAMs, microperipherals
acquired by Intersil Corp.
- Xignal Technologies AG communications
- Xi'an LONGi Silicon Materials Corp.
now known as LONGi Green Energy Technology Co. Ltd
- Xiamen Ocular LCD Devices Co. Ltd. LCD display
- Xiamen Powerway Advanced Material Co. Ltd. [PAM-XIAMEN] epitaxial wafers
- Xilient Inc. digital media
- Xilinx Inc. FPGA, CPLD
- Xinguang Silicon
- Xintec Inc. 3D Wafer Level Chip Scale Packaging
- Xirrus Inc. wireless communications
- XMC [Wuhan Xinxin Semiconductor Manufacturing Corporation] wafers
a member of Tsinghua Unigroup Ltd.
- XMOS Semiconductor Ltd. processors
- Xpliant Inc.
acquired by Cavium Inc.
- Xponent Photonics Inc [a Hoya Company] surface mount photonics
- Xsens Technologies B.V. motion trackers
acquired by Fairchild Semiconductor International Inc.
Fairchild Semiconductor International Inc. acquired by ON Semiconductor
Xsens Technologies B.V. acquired by mCube Inc. owned by MediaTek Incorporation
- Xsilon Ltd. in-home connectivity
- XtremeSpectrum Inc. communications
- Xunlight Corporation thin-film silicon based solar cells & PV modules
Direct Link to this page:
|Page updated on